Monday, April 26, 2010

What do I want...

I want someone who is honest. Honest even when its hard because honesty is always harder to deal with when it surfaces on its own instead of being upfront to begin with. I want laughter… lots of laughter. I want friendship – true, honest, tell you everything, cry with, laugh with, grow old with, best friendship! I want passion… head over heels, butterflies in the stomach, cant wait to be with you – passion! I want an equal, a partner a compliment to my whole. I want to be enough…enough of whatever it takes for someone to do the illogical every once in a while. Enough for someone to do all the crazy, fun, silly things for and with. I want to be enough for someone to want to actually move forward and take that leap of faith… not married in a month sort of leap of faith, but I like you enough to take a risk and open my heart.

This is just the start so I guess I want a lot, but I don’t think its unrealistic or I hope its not… guess we’ll just have to wait and see..waiting with baited breath...

0 comments: